The Brilliant Green

Banda com bastante influências ocidentais. Mas ainda é uma boa J-MUSIC.

Álbuns



  1. "I'm in Heaven"
  2. "Tsumetai Hana"
  3. "You & I"
  4. "Always and Always"
  5. "Stand by Me"
  6. "Magic Place"
  7. "I"
  8. "Baby London Star"
  9. "There Will Be Love There -Ai no Aru Basho-"
  10. "Rock'n Roll"


  1. "Bye! My Boy!"
  2. "Aino Aino Hoshi"
  3. "Brownie the Cat -Miwaku no Neko Room-"
  4. "Call My Name (English)"
  5. "Maybe We Could Go Back to Then"
  6. "September Rain"
  7. "Funny Girlfriend!!"
  8. "Round and Round"
  9. "Sono Speed De"
  10. "Can't Stop Cryin'"
  11. "Nagai Tameiki no Youni"


  1. The Lucky Star
  2. Yeah I Want You Baby
  3. Angel Song - Eve no Kane
  4. Sayonara Summer Is Over
  5. Hidoi Ame
  6. Falling Star in Your Eyes
  7. It's Up to You!
  8. Kuroi Tsubasa
  9. Los Angeles
  10. Hello Another Way
  11. I Can Hold Your Hand Baby


  1. "Intro - The Winter Album -"
  2. "Holidays!"
  3. "Flowers"
  4. "I'm So Sorry Baby" (álbum mix)
  5. "Forever to Me ~Owarinaki Kanashimi~" (álbum mix)
  6. "That Boy Waits for Me"
  7. "The Night Has Pleasant Time"
  8. "Day After Day"
  9. "Rainy Days Never Stays"
  10. "I'm Jus' Lovin' You"
  11. "Running So High"
  12. "Escape"
Compilação


  1. "Bye Bye Mr.Mug"
  2. "Goodbye and Good Luck"
  3. "There Will Be Love There -Ai no Aru Basho-"
  4. "Tsumetai Hana"
  5. "Sono Speed de"
  6. "Nagai Tameiki no Youni"
  7. "Ai no_Ai no Hoshi"
  8. "Call My Name (Japanese Version)"
  9. "Bye! My Boy!"
  10. "Hello Another Way -Sorezore no Basho-"
  11. "Angel Song -Eve no Kane-"
  12. "Forever To Me ~Owarinaki Kanashimi~"
  13. "Rainy Days Never Stays"
  14. "I'm So Sorry Baby"
  15. "Stand by Me"
  16. "Enemy"
  17. "Ash Like Snow"

ENJOY ^^

POSTED BY KraP
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply