Amanda Palmer









1.


2.
 04:10


3.
 03:44


4.
 04:08


5.


6.


7.
 (a melhor) 05:1

POSTED BY XVI
DISCUSSION 4 Comments

4 Responses to : Amanda Palmer

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

  2. Marcinha says:

    Eu adorei a capa do álbum. Com expectativas em escutar esse ukulele magical!

  3. I loved you post because if I hadn't read 'Bolesno Grinje', I would have been misled. You are so right in all the points you raised. staggered was cruelty masqueraded as tradition.

  4. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

Leave a Reply