iLLmaculate

The winner of "Scribble Jam Freestyle Rap competition" in 2004, (at 18).



The Rap Giant - iLLmaculate


I'll murder you cats,
throw you in a furnace,
with a thermos of gas
and disturbingly laugh,
when you burn in the blast,

I burn to relax
and hold back
even in the most perfect verse that I rap,
not even the surface was scratched.

I'm the servant of rap
who observiently lurks in the back,
shadows the game,
plotting the perfect attack.

you think it's worth the scrap?
I'll serve you so bad,
the nurse 'll be asked,
to shoot an electrosurge through your ass.

This kid blaze's a verse when he murder's a track
Spit!
Flames at the earth till the surface is black
Switch!
Lanes to reverse till you swerve and you crash
Shits!
Changed, i'm the worst type of person to clash
With!

I'm that sick
And cocky to blaze faggots
This blate mannors
Should have me locked in a straight jacket.

Straight savage stage antics,
when illmacs ryhmin',
and you cat tryin'a act violent
will be, flat-lining

The rap giant
fall back, it's called rap.
stomp tracks and use beats as floor mats.
I'm on that.
West coast, wreck mode
Grab your trench coats, let's go!

The rap giant
this ain't no time to climb the beanstalk.
i'll stop David before he try's to pull the slingshot.
To word it perfectly,
I'm a sick MC.
THe rap giant,
Hercules of the industry.

I just escaped my cell
after being held in a prison.
Well, hell if you want me to sell you specific,
I'll kill Atlas myself
the upheld his position.
And push earth towards the sun
until it melted the liquid.

Freezed all sea's
and pelt you with blizzards
to hell with religion
but if you meet got please
tell him i'm Christian.

Screaming FUCK THE POLICE,
to rebel from the system
and look anybody that bree's
as an elligable victim.

You can tell i've been given a gift
If you thought a song was sicker than this,
it was a myth, it didn't exist.
Now, critics are pissed and beggining to bitch.
I'm clenching my fist
to punch the bricks, without bending my wrist.
Incredible spits,
you should never resist
I through a man off the edge of a cliff,
and said he just slipped,

Impressive as shit, bitch
When Illmaculate raps
It's like watching God himself,
build a planet from scratch.

[Chorus]

For when i'm not in the zone
Off the top of the dome
My filler outshines the lines
that you thought of at home
I'm cocky i know, but
so many copy my quotes
at shows I make whole audiences
my army of clones.
Kamakazee bomber with flows
The type of dominance shown
That ghandi opposed.
And him and ghenkis khan fought for control.
Lock in and load
Cockin' and pull
I swear to god
i'm the illest human walking the globe
From eye sockets to toes,
I gotta be God look,
cuz yo,
I reach my hands out
and turn objects to gold
With monsterous blows
The sea's tower in space
needle touch#
when io hit the ground
cuz the continents folds.
It's gotta be known
that i'm hotter than most.
If i can't be King
I'll attache a bomb to the throne
and watch it explode.
You don't want no problems you hoes,
I'll stick my arm near your throat
and pull your soul
through your oesophagus hole

[Chorus]

The rap giant you need to move
or you'll one of the people pulled
from between the grooves
of my behemoth shoes
Tearing tree's from roots
stomping through season boots
I can freeze the moon
and spit one thousand degree's
so choose.

I hate face to that raw
you talking awful hard
but i'll break your glass jaw
make you walk accross the shards.
Toss me to the dogs
Throw me in a prison cell
and watch me with your guards
lock me up an all
soon i'll be out
knockin up some broads
once i kill the guards
with this toothbrush
i'll sharpen on the walls.
Never fall, within the law
the darkest of them all.
I'm the monster in your closet
Sharpening his claws.

Lock you in my doors
where you flail and squeal
till you die
then drag you to the place i chill
and your blood stains will make a trail
Believe
I left your frame impaled on the gates of hell


POSTED BY XVI
POSTED IN ,
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply